Thursday, November 1, 2012

One More Halloween Project

Yes it's after Halloween but I have one more Halloween card to share.  I used the same tags that I printed for this project to make a fun card. I love the stitching the best on this card but there's lots of fun elements on this card.  I love the torn Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the chevron embossed Elegant Eggplant.  But the stitching is what really makes this card stand out. 
The stitching is super easy to do too.  I used my paper piercer and made the holes then took a large needle and threaded my twine through.  With the holes already made it's easy and FAST!  A quick bow at the bottom and it's done!  I love it!!!  Whooo Hooo!!!  Sorry for another short post but life is busy and I'm just trying to keep up!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


No comments: