Tuesday, November 6, 2012

ELF!


How adorable is this card!!!?!!  I LOVE IT!!!!  This card serves 2 purposes.  This is the third card that my guests at my punch class got to make-you'll see the final card tomorrow.  And this card is also my card for our card swap at our meeting tonight.  The theme tonight at our meeting is punches or big shot.  Isn't that a great theme-I can't wait to see the fantastic cards!  The little elf is made with only a few punches too, he's super easy and super cute!!!! 
His head and hat are both the ornament punch, his ears are the blossom builder punch, his eyes, nose and pom pom on top of his head is the 1/2 inch circle punch, the black of his eyes are the circle punch from the itty bitty punch pack, and finally the brim of his hat is the modern label punch.  Super easy!!!  LOVE IT!!!!!  His face, ears and nose are lightly sponged in Crumb Cake just to give a little texture, that and the Pink Pirouette was 'too pink' without the sponging.  I'll have lots of other great swaps to show you later this week.  Also for my US friends it's election day!  If you haven't already voted make sure you do.  We are fortunate to have the right to vote, so go vote!  Happy Election Day! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

2 comments:

Bobbi Miller said...

I have to admit, this is one cute card! I just love it when punches work so well to make other things than what they were intended for. Who would have thought about an elf? Thanks so much for sharing...I will try this very soon! :-)

Mary said...

Oh, this is just too cute!