Friday, November 23, 2012

Dear Santa...

Isn't this a sweet page!  I'm having so much fun with MDS, but we're headed into the crunch time!!!  I'm trying to get all my MDS projects done by December 1 so I can send them off to print to get them back before Christmas.  That means I've been working like a mad stamper!!!!  So (you had to know this was coming:) Next week is MDS week!!!!  Everyday I'll be sharing a new fun MDS project that I've done for the holidays!  I can't wait!  I hope you're excited!!!!  I AM!!!  Today's page is such a cute page and was inspired by Heather Summers!  I'm having so much fun in her Christmas MDS class!  SOOOO many great ideas!  Some of which you'll see next week ;)  She did a page similar to this and I just loved it had to recreate one for myself!!!  If you like this page make sure you head over to the MDS site and like and comment on my picture.  Thanks!!!!  Join me next week for my MDS Christmas Week!!!! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!! 
 

1 comment:

Mobile hair and makeup Brisbane said...

Thats really cute. Love the photos too.