Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ele-FUN!

Finally, you can see the final card from my punch class.  I think that punch classes are defiantly one of my favorite classes to do.  The cards look so complicated but are actually super easy.  Punches, though sometimes small, are easy and fun to work with and they make amazing cards.  The final card is a sweet elephant birthday card.  It's so sweet and cute!!!!  Every piece of the elephant is sponged in white in.  Sponging really makes a difference!  The grass was one of the cutest final touches, it's made from the scallop edge punch, then you simply 'snip' the scallop edges to create a fun grassy border.  So CUTE!!!!  Tomorrow I'll have the swaps I got from our meeting last night and on Friday it's our blog hop!!!!  So excited!!!  Make sure you check back on both days!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

your punch cards are always adorable!