Monday, December 3, 2012

Sparkling Santa!

Is there anything better than the glitter paper....nope I don't think there is!  Sorry for the wonky looking pictures.  As usual the weekend got away from me and I didn't get a chance to take pictures until after the kids bedtime.  But I hope you get the idea with the huge amount of sparkle on this project!  Saturday was my Christmas Gift Card Holder class.  This class is always popular.  Lots of people give out gift cards and want to package them in a cute way.  This one is one of my favorites from the class.  It's made with a standard size envelope, just fold it in half.  The red glitter paper is on the outside.....
...when you remove the belly band and open it this is what you get.  Make sure you cut the part of the envelope that seals is in half and glue half down.  Then you just stick your gift card and tag inside.  Isn't that just stinkin' cute!!!!?!  LOVE IT!!!!  I have TONS to share with you this week so make sure to check back everyday :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: