Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, December 10, 2012

Day Off....

...In the busy Christmas hustle and bustle I have no project for you today.  I have a desk full of brand new (I mean really new-Sale a Bration and Spring catalog new!!!).  I'll play with that today to have fun things to show you tomorrow.  I wanted to stamp over the weekend but, as it always does, it seems to have gotten away faster then I thought it would :)  But our Christmas shopping is just about done, our tree is up, our house is decorated, so other than stamping it was a productive weekend.  I hope you have a great Monday and make sure to check back tomorrow and the rest of the week for some fun stamped projects. :)

No comments: