Friday, December 7, 2012

Unending Talent

I know that it's said every month, but it deserves to be said every month!  I am so proud to be in a group with such amazing demonstrator friends.  Not only is their talent off the charts but I am so glad to call everyone of them my friends.  These are relationships that wouldn't exist without SU!  I mentioned yesterday that Tuesday was our annual Christmas gift exchange.  We all bring one hand stamped gift and exchange them white elephant style, there's stealing and sometimes it gets ugly :)  But we all have a wonderful time and by the end of the evening we're left with amazing creations.  This year was no different.  The first project is an amazing glass shadow box done by Michelle C.  I had this briefly in my possession until it was stolen :)
 
The next one is something I think I need. It's a beautiful dry erase frame.  This one has spots for Notes, Goals and Order.  Something all demonstrators could use.  I love the flowers too, so pretty!!!  This was done by Amber. 
Here's a close up of one of the flowers. 
This next project is just beautiful and it was done by one of our newer demos.  Kathy who is Cassies downline made this wonderful tealight holder.  I also had this briefly in my possession too, yes it was stolen :)  Isn't it beautiful!?!  I just love it!!! 
Kay did a wonderful box of cards.  The box by itself was amazing!  I can't wait to make this box!!!!!  But each card inside was beautiful as well!
Finally the gift I got to keep, and I couldn't be more excited about this gift!  Perhaps I will stay slightly organized with this, we can only hope!  Cassie did these amazing cork boards.  She covered some cork boards with our fabric-isn't that a great idea!  I'm going to hang one in my stamp room (the green one) and one in the kitchen (the pear one).  I know the kitchen one will hold coupons, recipes, and more!  The one in my stamp room might hold cards, maybe notes, ideas, inspiration!  Who knows!  But I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!  Don't you agree that I work with some amazing demonstrators!!!?!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: