Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's Spectacular!

I can't believe we're already in the middle of December.  Christmas is only a couple weeks away!  So exciting!!!!  But as we near the end of the year we also approach an amazingly exciting time in the SU world.  Sale a Bration is right around the corner and just over a month away!!!!!  WHHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!  If you're familiar with Sale a Bration I'm sure you're just as excited as I am.  If you're not familar with Sale a Bration brace yourself for the most exciting time (next to the new catalog release of course) ever!  During Sale a Bration you get to choose an exclusive Sale a Bration product for every $50 you spend!  This year the products are amazing!  There's DSP, ribbon, buttons, embossing folders, a super cute punch, MDS downloads and of course stamp sets!!!!  This super cute set on today's card is one of the Sale a Bration sets you can get free-isn't it cute!!!!?!?!?
 
Want even more fun Sale a Bration news??!  It's so exciting I can't stand it!!!  Come use this set along with even more of the Sale a Bration products at our annual Sale a Bration Stamp Camp!  This year it will be Spectacular!!!  You won't want to miss this class!  It will be Saturday, January 26, 2013.  You'll make 6 amazing cards, there will be door prizes, samples and so so so much more!!!  Sign up here and make sure you sign up early to get the early bird price!!!  All the details are on the sign up page.  On another note, here's my stamping helper yesterday.  Stamping is very challenging when you have a little one hanging on your side and trying to protect your projects from that black crayon :)
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this Card, Ruth! I love the color combo and I love the layout! So pretty! I ordered this stamp set too (it's coming today) and I can't wait to play with it! I'm totally CASEing this card! ~ Your Stalker