Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gift Card Giving

I have two more gift cards to show you from the class on Saturday.  I think all 4 of the gift cards that we did at this class are some of my favorites from any of my gift card classes!  They're all fun and really not to complicated.  I think you could easily whip out a bunch of any of them!  This first one is so fun!  I was inspired by a card I saw on a blog.  I can't find it now, I'm so sorry if you're the creator all credit goes to you!   
It's made with the Two Tags die, when you cut your tag with the die make sure you fold it and put the fold below the cut line, you don't want two tags you want a folded tag.  I hope that makes sense, the picture might help.  After that you just create a little sleeve to put it in.  FUN!
The next one was requested by one of my customers.  She wanted a gift card holder that would hold multiple gift cards.  I thought this cute little 'book' would work perfectly.  This one holds 3 but if you need it to hold more you would just need to use a longer piece of cardstock and add more score lines.....or use front and back of the cardstock :)
It's just accordion folded in the middle and the gift cards are all attached to the cardstock.  Cute huh!?!  My first thought for this gift card holder was that this would be a great gift for a movie lover.  You could put in a movie gift card then a couple restaurant cards.  Then at my class it was mentioned that this would be great for all those teens in your life who only want cash.  Attach a few gift cards to a few of their favorite stores and your done!  So fun!  Tomorrow I'll have the last gift card holder.  The dimensions for both of these gift cards are below.  Have fun!
 
Two Tags Holder:
Tag holder-2 1/4 x 11 (score at 5 1/2 on the 11 inch side)
Wrap-5 1/2 x 4 (score at 2 1/2 and 5 on the 5 1/2 inch side)
 
Accordion Fold Holder:
White CS- 2 1/2 x 11 (score at 4 1/2, 5, 5 1/2, 6, and 6 1/2 on the 11 inch side)
Black CS-2 1/4 x 4 1/4

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



No comments: