Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012!

Can you believe we made it to the last day of 2012!?!  This year has flown by, the kids have grown by leaps and bounds in every way.  I'm sure in just one year we'll be in this spot and I'll be saying the same thing.  It's so true though, how time flies.  I'm reminded by something a friend mentioned to me (she saw it on Toddlers and Tiara's....I think that was the show she said....don't judge it's a great saying), she said "The days are long but the years are fast."  How true, how true.  Though I enjoyed my week off last week I wasn't as productive as I had hoped to be, at least not in the stamping sense.  There was always something 'to do' and when there wasn't there was time with Logan and Megan. But I did manage to find a couple hours one day and whip up a few cards with NEW stuff!!!!!  YEAH!!!!!  So over the next 3 days I'll share them with you.  Today's card was inspired by about 3 different cards from Pintrest.  The stamp set is one of the new Sale A Bration sets!!!  Check out the button and ribbon too!  Also a Sale a Bration item! 
The ribbon and button pack is just so yummy!!!!!!  You get 3 colors of buttons and ribbon, Calypso Coral (featured here), Pool Party and Rich Razzleberry.  The ribbon is a satin ribbon and is so so so fun to use.  Make sure you also note the mini butterfly punch and large rhinestones!!!!  Both in the new Spring Catalog going live on Friday!!!!  The mini butterfly is just amazing and so fun!  The large rhinestones are something I had hoped SU would carry with the last annual catalog but I'm happy they're here now!!!  Check back tomorrow for another fun sneak peak.  If you're going out celebrating tonight make sure you're safe!  Have a wonderful New Year and here's to a stamptastic 2013!!!!
 
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!


1 comment:

Bobbi Miller said...

WOW! This card is really pretty. It comes a long way from how this set looks in the sale-a-bration catalog. I'm not a fan of how the SAB looks this year (hard to read I think) but I did order this set. You've given this card a great look with the color combos. Very very nice! Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year.