Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Gift Card Numero 4!

I have the last gift card to show you from my class last weekend.  I think this one was my favorite.  There's lots of tutorials out there on how to make this double pocket card.  I'm going to show you my way, might not be the 'right' way but it works and it's super cute!!!!! 
I love the two pockets you could put in two gift cards!!!!  Here's how I did it.  I started with DSP that was 8 x 6.  Score down the center each way, so 4 on the 8 inch side and 3 on the 6 inch side. 
Here's a fun diagram to show you what to do next.  Cut along the 3 inch score line until you get to the 4 inch score line.  Fold 2 opposite corners, the top one you will fold almost to the score line, leave about 1/2 an inch between the score line and the edge of your paper.  The other you'll fold up to the score line. 
Fold the top left side over.... 
Fold the bottom up.....
Fold the left side flap around the back and secure with sticky strip, tombow or even SNAIL.  There you go, you now have a lovely little pocket card! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: