Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tea Room Earrings

If you're a resident of Albuquerque you may have been to the St. James Tea Room.  If you live here but haven't gone let me know I'll go with you :)  If you're traveling here make sure to put it on your list of things to do.  It's a yummy, wonderful place that has the perfect atmosphere and the most delicious tea and food.  I've never been to Great Britain so I don't know if our humble tea room is anything like tea there but I sure love our little spot.  You get 2 hours of tea and fellowship with your tea buddies.  I love that place!  Anyway, in the Spring Catalog there are these adorable little Tea Time Trinkets.  You get 5 charms, they're so fun!!!!  So when I saw these in the catalog I knew for sure I needed to make some special 'Tea Room Earrings'.  Now I just have to make reservations and I'm set to go!!!! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: