Thursday, December 6, 2012

Do You Have The Time?

On Tuesday we had our annual Christmas gift exchange party/meeting.  I LOVE this meeting, probably my favorite of the year!  Every one's creativity shines through and the projects are always AMAZING!  This year was no different.  Come back tomorrow to see them all.  In the meantime, here's my project that I made.  I had about 5 other ideas for a project but none of them worked out well so I finally settled on this one, and it was pretty last minute I was working up to the last minute on it :)  In the end though I LOVE IT!  And I WILL be making another one for ME!  This sweet clock is so cute and so fun!!!!  I used a 6x6 canvas covered it with our fabric and added 12 buttons.  Fun and so cute!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!  Check back tomorrow the projects are amazing! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: