Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sweet Sneak Peak

I'm so excited to share this card with you!  I have a bunch of new products and tools on on this card to show you.  Where do I start...how about the DSP, isn't that the cutest sweetest DSP?  Wait until you see the rest of the package.  The name of the DSP is Sunshine and Sprinkles-how cute is that!  This might be my favorite DSP!  The butterfly is a new punch!!!  So so cute and it's a tiny butterfly!  It's so stinkin' adorable!!!!  The stamp set is from one of the new Sale a Bration sets! 
I love this card, I was inspired by this card that I saw on Pintrest.  I love the bright colors the fun patterns and everything about this card!!!  Stay tuned all week for more fun sneak peaks at the Spring Catalog and the Sale a Bration products!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: