Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2013!!!!  Did you ring in the new year with family? Friends? Strangers???  Dan and I celebrated the same way we have for the past few years....at home.....in our pjs.....on the couch......watching the ball drop (which isn't even live because of the 2 hour time difference).  This year we added a couple of mugs of hot cocoa since it's been so cold the last couple days.  Then right after the ball drops it's bed time :)  It's ok to be jealous of our super exciting celebration :)  On to the card for today!!!  Isn't it the sweetest, cutest, most adorable card???!  This is for sure my favorite of the cards I made last week.  Just as it was for yesterdays card, this card was inspired by more than one card from Pintrest (gotta love Pintrest)!  Make sure you note a few new products on this card.  First the ADORABLE cloud embossing folder!!!  How stinkin' cute is it!!!!?!!  The button is new and so is the DSP, all 3 can be found in the Spring Catalog!  The stamp set is new but it's a Sale a Bration set-you'll have to wait a little longer for the set :)
Onto the details for the card, I used the markers to color the elephant, I love the multicolored look too!!!!  The DSP on this card is my favorite DSP in the entire Spring Catalog and maybe in the big catalog too, it's so fun and I love the bright colors!!!!  I love love love this paper (be prepared to see lots of it coming up!!!)  The buttons are new, they're fun silver buttons and I just LOVE them too!!!    
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!


No comments: