Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Friday, January 11, 2013

Spring Swaps

Our monthly demonstrator meeting was on Tuesday.  You can see my swap for the meeting here.  We had a small meeting but it was HUGE in ideas!  Everyone did a great job on the swaps.  Here's a look at what my talented friends did!
 
This one was Carmelita's swap!  Everything is embossed and is just amazing!!!! 

This is Cassie's swap, this paper is so much fun and I love the hexagons. 

This was Kathy's swap.  It came complete with a tea bag!  What a fun card for a friend!

This is Kay's card.  It's simple, sweet and fun! 

This is Kim's card.  The butterfly is amazing and I love the use of the brad on this card!! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: