Featured Post

Stamp Camp #1

My new Catalog Stamp Camp was last weekend and it was a blast as it always is.  We kicked it off with our HUGE retired stamp set sale then ...

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Final Cards

These are the final two cards from stamp camp, using the Pretty Petites set.  I love this set, I think mostly because it has a coordinating punch that you can get for free, I mean come on who doesn't love a free punch!  Again unplanned but Amber and I used similar colors but the cards are still so different, we also both broke out the buttons for this card :)  The first one is mine  It's simple but fun, I love the 'cluster' of images in the corner and I love LOVE the double bow in the button! 
Amber's is so fun!  I love all the orange (who would have ever thought I'd love Tangerine Tango!!!?!)  NOT me.  This color has been around for a while and I just bought my first pack of cardstock last month.  That's how unused this color has been in my house.  Well not anymore!  I love the ribbon on Amber's card too.  Remember during Sale a Bration you can get all the stamp sets, ribbon, buttons, DSP, and so so much more FREE!!!  It's that easy!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: