Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Final Cards

These are the final two cards from stamp camp, using the Pretty Petites set.  I love this set, I think mostly because it has a coordinating punch that you can get for free, I mean come on who doesn't love a free punch!  Again unplanned but Amber and I used similar colors but the cards are still so different, we also both broke out the buttons for this card :)  The first one is mine  It's simple but fun, I love the 'cluster' of images in the corner and I love LOVE the double bow in the button! 
Amber's is so fun!  I love all the orange (who would have ever thought I'd love Tangerine Tango!!!?!)  NOT me.  This color has been around for a while and I just bought my first pack of cardstock last month.  That's how unused this color has been in my house.  Well not anymore!  I love the ribbon on Amber's card too.  Remember during Sale a Bration you can get all the stamp sets, ribbon, buttons, DSP, and so so much more FREE!!!  It's that easy!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: