Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sale A Bration Is Here!

Today's the day, Sale A Bration begins TODAY!  Yay!!!  I just love this time of year!  I love that Stampin' Up! gives us free stuff just for ordering the things we need an love anyway!  This year's selection is beyond amazing!  The more I use it the more I love it!  I don't have all the Sale a Bration offerings (close but not quite) but I can't wait to get them all, so far everything I've gotten I have LOVED LOVED LOVED!!!!  This sweet set of cards is one of the amazing products you can choose for free!!!  It comes with everything you need to make 8 cards!!!  They're so cute too!!!  Four of them are blank, I stamped 'so kind of you' on them and four are printed with 'hello'. 
 
They are so sweet and cute, I just love them.  They came together really fast too!  I think I finished this stack of 8 in just a few minutes.  So let me do a little explaining about Sale A Bration.  This year it will run until March 22.  That's about two months of free stuff!!  During Sale A Bration with every $50 you purchase (before tax and shipping) you get to choose a free Sale a Bration product from the brochure.  This year there are stamps, an embossing folder and punch, buttons, ribbon, DSP, MDS products and a few fun items from the big catalog.  Without a doubt there is something for everyone!Hostess have the opportunity to earn even more, with a $150 workshop you'll get a free pack of Silver Glimmer Paper on top of the hostess benefits.  When your workshop is $400 you'll earn a whole bundle of Sale a Bration products in addition to the hostess benefits.  The bundle includes a stamp set, DSP, ribbon and buttons.  AMAZING!  Join the SU family during Sale a Bration and you'll get an extra 25% in your starter kit.  And remember the starter kits are fully customizable by YOU!  So you'll basically get $156.50 in products for only $99!!  That's INCREDIBLE!  Who wouldn't want all that free stuff!!!!?!!  If you don't have a demonstrator that you work with, let me know.  I'll get you catalogs, we can set up a workshop or even get together to talk about joining SU! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: