Monday, January 14, 2013

Pretty Pants


Last week was Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference.  I wasn't able to attend but I did keep track of everything going on closely and I loved seeing the pictures of all the sample boards there.  I jotted down some ideas that I saw on those boards.  This card is inspired by one of those cards.  These cute pants are from one of the new Sale a Bration sets.  So cute!!!!  I just love them!!!  I love the idea of them on a little clothes line too!!!
I stamped the pants 4 times, twice in Midnight Muse (isn't it the perfect jean color), then once each in Cherry Cobbler and Bashful Blue.  Add a background of light fluffy clouds and some green grass and you have an adorable, sweet card!!!! 
Finally, some HUGE news from SU.  First Paper Pumpkin!  Would you love to have a kit mailed to you every month full of everything you need to complete beautiful cards, amazing 3D items and more?!! Well wish no more! Stampin' Up! is happy to announce a new kit by mail program called Paper Pumpkin. Every month you'll get a kit mailed to you with everything you need; supplies, pictures and instructions to complete amazing projects. For more details and to sign up check out the Paper Pumpkin website! Make sure when you sign up to mention me as your demonstrator. If you have questions please let me know! 
 
Next do you have a man in your life that could use some SU help?  SU is happy to announce a stamping kit made for men for men.  Now the man in your life can make his own cards, with his own stamps and ink.  How fun!!!!  Check out this fun video showing these fun new products.   
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: