Thursday, January 24, 2013

MDS Thank You!

Have I mentioned before that I love MDS?  I'm sure I have, this card is one of the reasons why.  I love to print big stacks of cards through MDS, they make the BEST gifts in a pinch and it's great to have a stack of cards ready to go, we've all been in that spot where we need a card, NOW!  Now is a great time to get your MDS printing done, even for MDS orders you'll get free Sale A Bration products with every $50 you spend.  YAY!!!!  This card is a 5x7 card and I started with one of the designer templates for this card, I kept some things but added some other things.  The colors are all from the template, I used one of the Hoppy Memories templates by the way.  The original template had hearts, I wanted butterflies.  I changed the greeting, added the chevron, splatter and accessories to the butterflies.  But other than that it's the same card.  I did change up the ribbon too, the template had grosgrain but I love the whimsical look of the taffeta better :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: