Sunday, December 19, 2021

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas-Week 12 Tidings and Trimmings Top Flap Box

We made it!!!  It's Week 12!!!  I've had so much fun sharing so many Christmas projects with you!  I've listed all twelve of the projects from the series below.  If you missed one or two you can go back and check out the entire series! Today's box is so cute!  It's designed as a Christmas box but this box is a great size and can easily be modified for any holiday!  I'm already seeing Valentine's treats with this box!  

stampin up, tidings and trimmings

We're using the Tidings and Trimmings Bundle from the Annual Catalog.  I think this is one of the best Christmas bundles.  The greetings are great and the coordinating dies are amazing!  I love how you can layer them!  For my box I used the larger star outline die and die cut it from Basic White.  I then die cut the coordinating detail die from our Ombre Specialty Paper.  I added an Adhesive Sheet on the back of it before die cutting to make it quick and easy to add to my project.  

stampin up, tidings and trimmings

My greeting is from the Tidings and Trimmings set, I used a label die cut from the Seasonal Labels dies.  To finish my greeting I added some die cut leaves and some Elegant Gems for Berries.  I used my Real Red Stampin' Blends to color my gems. I tied some Real Red Satin Ribbon just around the lid of my box.  This not only saves on how much ribbon you use but it also means that your recipient doesn't have to untie the ribbon to get into the box.  

stampin up, tidings and trimmings

Inside the box, I have two York Peppermint Snowflakes. I found the bag of candies at my local Target, I bet they have these all over.  If you can't find these, this box is a good size and will hold any number of treats.  I used the Painted Christmas DSP for the top and sides of my box.  If you don't have this DSP, choose any festive DSP you have.

stampin up, tidings and trimmings

Check out my video for all the details on this box.  

Real Red 6 1/2" x 7"
On the long side score at 1 1/4", 3 1/4", 4 1/2", 6 1/2"
On the short side score at 1/2", 1 3/4", 4 3/4", 6"
DSP 2 3/4" x 1 3/4" top
2 3/4" x 1" front and back two pieces
1 3/4" x 1" sides two pieces

I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  
Make sure to check out my list of the entire Twelve Weeks of Christmas Series if you missed any.  

stampin up, tidings and trimmings


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:





No comments: