Sunday, November 14, 2021

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 7-Penguin Place Reese's Tree Slider Box-VIDEO

It's week 7 of my Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series!  I can't believe we're already on week 7!!!!  Where is the time going?  Christmas will be here before we know it.  Today's gift is an amazing slider box!  I've made these in the past and they're some of my favorite treats to make because they always get a big WOW!  The treat appears like magic!  I've made versions of this slider box in the past, you can check out the Cracker Jack one I made here.  

stampin up, penguin place

The amazing magic of this box comes when you pull one (or both of the sides).  The treat slides out on one side the greeting strip slides out on the other.  Just like magic!!!!  This box does have a few tips and tricks for success so make sure to watch the video for all those tips.  I also recommend trying it first on some older cardstock before making your final project.  The first time I made a slider like this it took a couple tries so be patient and I'll try to walk you through it and make it as easy as possible.  

stampin up, penguin place

I used the Penguin Place Bundle for my project today, this is one of my favorite bundles EVER!  It's soooo cute!  Unfortunately it's been on unorderable status for a long time.  According to Stampin' Up! it's supposed to be back in stock the week of November 15th, that's THIS WEEK!  If you've been waiting for this bundle or the punch, watch my online store and when it's available be ready to jump on it! This bundle might go back into back order status quickly! Watch my Facebook Page I'll be posting when it's available there.  

stampin' up, penguin place

Check out the video for all the details.  Measurements are listed below.  I used Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade and Coastal Cabana Cardstock for my box.  I LOVE this color combo.  I also used some DSP from the Whimsy and Wonder package.  Another favorite!  

Box 4" x 9 1/2" 
score long side at 1/2", 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 5 1/2", 6 1/2" and 8 1/2"

Slider pieces (4 pieces-2 for each side) 3 7/8" x 1 7/8"

DSP 3 7/8" x 7"

Basic White 3" x 1 1/2", 3 5/8" x 1 5/8" (two pieces)

I have a supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  


Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:


Join my team and save!  Join this month for $75 choose $125 in product!  


SAVE BIG during the Seasonal Sale! Shop November 16-18, 2021 
10% off cardstock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and 20% off dies.
The discount applies to products featured in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog only. 


 

No comments: