Thursday, July 8, 2021

Cracker Jack Double Slider Box-VIDEO

I have a really fun box to share today!  I strongly encourage you to check out the video for this one.  There's a lot of moving parts and pieces to this box.  But it's completely worth it and once you get the process down you can customize this box to ANY treat or gift!  It's so much fun and it will have your friends and family oohhh and ahhhing over your amazing creativity!  

stampin up, hats off, double slider box

I've made these double slider boxes for years, but this one is for sure the biggest one I've ever made!  The finished size is about 6 1/2" x  2".  Because it's a bigger box you will need some 12" x 12" cardstock for this box. Inside are a box of Cracker Jack.  I searched high and low in my are for these locally but in the end I had to order them from Amazon.  This box is so much fun!  Each side has a pull tab, when you pull on each of those tabs the treat slides out of one end and the greeting slides out the opposite end.  You don't have to pull both sides at once, you can pull one side and both will slide out, but since this is a larger heavier treat the stability of holding each side is beneficial.  


stampin up, hats off, double slider box

The magic is a piece of plastic that is sliding inside with either, or both, sides are pulled.  Watch the video for all the step by step details of this box.  If you like the video please subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  I have a full list of supplies and measurements below.  I also have a complete product supply list.  You can shop for all of these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, hats off, double slider box

Daffodil Delight box base 11 1/2" x 6 1/2" 
On the long side score at 2 3/4", 5 5/8", 6 7/8", 9 3/4" and 11"
Daffodil Delight (two) sliding pieces 6 3/4" x 2 3/4" 
Basic White piece layered on the sliding piece 6 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Basic White front piece 5 3/4" x 2"
Real Red tabs (two) 1 3/4" x 1"
Gallon Ziplock bag 1" wide
Pacific Point, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Basic White for stamping and embellishing the front

stampin up, hats off, double slider box

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies: 




No comments: