Wednesday, July 14, 2021

In The Wild Birthday

Need a quick card?  This is the perfect layout to pull out when you need a quick card.  This is a card you could easily make a stack of.  For this card I used the In The Wild DSP, any of our amazing DSP's would work great.  Now is a great time to stock up on DSP.  We have nine amazing packs on sale this month only.  To make the card you'll need two pieces of DSP, one at 1 1/2" x 3", another at 3" x 3".  I used a piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock at 3 1/4" x 1" to place where the DSP's overlap.  I embossed the cardstock with the Animal Print Embossing Folder, but another piece of DSP could easily be substituted.  Finish the card with some simple stamped images and embellishments. I have a full supply list below, you can shop these products in my Online Store.   
stampin up, in the wild


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!

Supplies:






No comments: