Friday, July 16, 2021

Nothings Better Than Quick Coffee Box-VIDEO

This week has been soooooo crazy!!!  My to do list gets longer and longer every day.  The kids have activities in the morning so by the time I get home half my day is gone! We have about a month left of summer vacation and I know for this mama, I'm ready for school to start.  It's been a BUSY summer.  When I'm super busy and on the go so much I love to have little treats in my bag that I can hand to show a little gratitude to those who help with my errands or kids activities.  This is the perfect treat to keep in your bag!  They're affordable, small and at least here they won't melt on those hot summer days in your bag.  

stampin' up, nothings better than, love you more than dies

This cute treat box holds a Starbucks instant coffee.  I got mine at Target, they sell them everywhere though.  There's 8 per box for only a couple bucks so they're really cost effective too and just a cute way to show someone you care.  I'm using the Nothing's Better Than Set and Love You More Than Dies.  This set is sooo much fun and I love the cute retro images in this set.  The dies are pretty amazing too!!!  

stampin up, nothings better than, love you more than dies

Check out my video below for all the details on this treat box.  To make if you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 7" x 2 5/8"
On the long side score at 4 1/2" and 4 7/8"
On the short side score at 3/8" and 3/4" from each side
I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, nothings better than, love you more than dies

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:

 


No comments: