Monday, July 26, 2021

Counting Sheep Quick Box-SNEAK PEEK and VIDEO

I'm so excited to share some pretty cute and fun projects with you this week!  We're counting down to the launch of the new Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  Today we're kicking it off with a really cute box showcasing a new Sale-a-Bration stamp set.  This is the Counting Sheep Set and there's coordinating dies you can also earn free!  During Sale-a-Bration you earn free products with every $50 you spend.  This year the Counting Sheep set is one choice and the coordinating dies is another choice.  You can earn them both free with a $100 purchase.  Believe me, you'll want these!  They're so cute!!!

stampin up, counting sheep, sheep dies

My sheep is colored simply with Petal Pink and Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. I die cut a balloon from Basic Gray and Fresh Freesia Cardstock.  To help the balloon shimmer and shine I add some Shimmery Crystal Effects.  The greeting is from the Counting Sheep Set, die cut with a label from the Pretty Pillow Box Dies.  I wrapped the box in some new DSP, from my favorite package the Whimsy and Wonder DSP.  
 
stampin up, counting sheep set, sheep dies

My box is made with Petal Pink Cardstock.  You'll need a piece that is 9" x 3 1/2"
On the long side score at 3/4", 1 1/8", 4 1/8", 4 7/8", 7 7/8", 8 1/4"
On the short side score at 3/4" on each side
DSP 2 1/2" x 6"

Check the video for all the details on putting this box together.  It's super simple and a great go to when you need a quick treat.  In my box I have a couple mini Kit Kats, there's lots of treats that will fit in this box.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these product in my Online Store.  New Mini Catalog Products and Sale-a-Bration products will be available on August 3 or join my team today and add them to your Starter Kit.  Join for only $99 and choose $125 in product!  Join here

stampin up, counting sheep set, sheep dies

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Counting Sheep Set-Available August 3, 2021
Whimsy and Wonder DSP-Available August 3, 2021
White Glittered Organdy Ribbon-Available August 3, 2021
Sheep Dies-Available August 3, 2021
Pretty Pillow Box Dies-Available August 3, 2021



 

No comments: