Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Penguin Place-Sneak Peek!

I have another fun sneak peek to share today!  This one features the new, and adorable, Penguin Place Bundle.  This is a punch bundle and I know how much we all LOVE a punch bundle.  The punch punches out the adorable penguin image, or build your own penguin with this punch.  It includes the penguin shape plus the white face/belly punch out.  So you can punch both, maybe one in black one in white and layer them for a sweet little penguin.  For todays card I used the stamp and punched him out.  

stampin up, penguin place bundle, candy canes background

One of my favorite things about this stamp set is all the little extras you can add to the penguin.  There's scarfs, hats, presents, reindeer antlers and more!  All for you to dress you little guy as desired.  For the background of my card I used another new stamp in the upcoming mini catalog. This is the Candy Cane Background and OMGeeee!  It's the BEST!!!!  I can't wait to use this one more!  For my dots on the card, I used the Playing With Patterns Dots and colored the purple ones with my Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends.  I love customizing my accessories with Stampin' Blends.  The new products on this card will also be available on August 3, but you can get them now when you purchase the Starter Kit.  Join my team today!  I have a supply list below, you can shop my Online Store today for all other supplies.

stampin' up, penguin place bundle, candy cane background

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Penguin Place Bundle-Coming August 3, 2021 in the Holiday Catalog
Candy Cane Background-Coming August 3, 2021 in the Holiday Catalog
Seasonal Labels Dies-Coming August 3, 2021 in the Holiday Catalog






 

No comments: