Friday, July 9, 2021

Holiday Catalog Paper Share

I'm so excited to announce my Holiday Catalog Paper Share.  The papers are so stunning this year!!!!  What is a paper share? A paper share is a great way to get a little of every single package of DSP in the Mini catalog for one low price.  You'll get a sampling, or a sheet, of every DSP in the Mini Catalog.  I've listed all the patterns I'm including in my share below.  Shares are a great way to get it all and stay in your budget.  Plus, after you see everything in person if you can stock up on the papers you love.  

Paper share details:

  • You'll get 62 sheets total from 9 packages.  DSP will be cut to 12" x 6" unless the DSP only comes in 6" x 6" then you'll get a 6" x 6" piece.  
  • BONUS! As a free thank you gift from me you'll also get a sampling of our Sale-a-Bration DSP's cut to 6" x 6", 15 sheets total.
  • Cost-$42
  • Reserve your share today, invoices to pay will be sent out via PayPal July 27, 2021.  You must pay by August 1, 2021 to be included.
  • Shares will ship FREE by August 20.  I'm hoping to ship much sooner but I'm allowing time for them to be shipped to me and for cutting and packaging.  You will receive an email when your share ships.  
  • You can order multiples, just let me know how many you want when you RSVP.  
  • Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to claim your paper share.  

Papers Included:
Gingerbread and Peppermint 6" x 6" (12 sheets)
Painted Christmas 6" x 12" (6 sheets) some patterns pictured
Whimsy and Wonder Specialty 6" x 12" (6 sheets) some patterns pictured
Sweet Stocking 6" x 12" (6 sheets) some patterns pictured
Peaceful Place Specialty 6" x 12" (6 sheets)
Blackberry Beauty Specialty 6" x 12" (6 sheets)
Cute Halloween 6" x 6" (8 sheets)
Harvest Meadow 6" x 12" (6 sheets)
Heartwarming Hugs* 6" x 12" (6 sheets) some patterns pictured
FREE Bonus Sale-a-Bration Papers!
Penguin Playmates (6 sheets) some patterns pictured
Beautifully Penned (3 sheets)
Peaceful Prints (6 sheets) some patterns pictured

*Heartwarming Hugs is a returning favorite from last years catalog

No comments: