Friday, July 2, 2021

Trail Mix Pouch-Quick!

I have a quick and fun treat pouch to share with you today.  This is a great one to keep in your stash and pull out when you need something quick!  Plus this can easily be modified to any box you want!  I'm using the new Sweet Symmetry DSP!  It's one of my favorites!!!  I love all the patterns!  Plus this month save 15% on this pack of DSP.  There's also 8 other DSP packages for sale this month!  Stock up and save!!! 
stampin up, best year, sweet symmetry

To make the box you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 5" x 7", score at 2" on all sides.  
The DSP is 3" x 11" (you could leave it at 12" if you didn't want to trim it).  I used the Basic Border dies to add some fun texture to the top of my DSP.  To keep my pouch closed I used some Flirty Flamingo Ribbon.  Check my video below for how I trimmed my box and assembled this fun pouch.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin' up, sweet symmetry, best year
Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!
Supplies:
 



No comments: