Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Eden's Garden Available Today

Today is the day!  The Eden's Garden Collection is available for purchase.  You can get these products in my Online Store.  The collection includes the Eden's Garden Bundle which will be available in the next mini catalog starting in January.  The collection also includes Ever Eden DSP, Ever Eden Cotton Paper and the Garden Gems.  The papers and the gems are only available while supplies last so don't wait to get them!!  

stampin up, eden's garden

Today's card is an amazing fun fold card.  I first saw this card from Marisa Alvarez.  This M Fold card is stunning and so much fun to make!  To make your card you'll need a piece of cardstock, today mine is Soft Succulent,  5 1/2 x 11".  On the long side score at 4 1/4", 5 7/8", and 7 1/2".  Fold into an M and embellish as desired!  For my greeting I used a Sponge Dauber, Tombow Liquid Glue and the Gold Glided Leafing to add some extra gold shine to my greeting piece.  For more on the Gold Gilded Leafing check out this post.  

stampin up, eden's Garden

I used lots of the patterns in the Ever Eden DSP.  I'll list all my DSP measurements below.  I used the Eden's Garden Set for all my stamping.  I also used my Soft Succulent Stampin' Blends for some ink splattering.  I added some extra textures with Cork Paper and the Gold Specialty Paper.  Supplies linked below.  I used the Evening Evergreen Chevron Ribbon for my ribbon.  I trimmed the edge of it and pulled out the fibers from the ribbon for my bow.  I love that messy rustic kind of look.  

stampin up, edens garden

For my DSP pieces:
Front 5 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Inside pieces left to right 
5 1/4" x 3 1/4"
5 1/4" x 1 3/8" (two)
5 1/4" x 4"
I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin' up, eden's garden
Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Eden's Garden Bundle
Ever Eden DSP



 

No comments: