Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Mini Jam Jars Team Challenge

In October I issued my team a challenge to make a project using the Mini Jam Jars.  I even provided the jars for them.  The jars are sooooo cute and make ADORABLE gifts!  Today I'm sharing the jars of those who accepted my challenge did!  They're pretty amazing!  I also took the challenge, I posted my jar a couple weeks ago, you can see it here.  Truth be told, this post was supposed to go up last week but you know-life. I'm happy to share it now!  
All Images © 2021 Stampin' Up!

First up is Juanita.  I love the little box she made for her jar!  I can't wait to do that.  I also love how she added some color to her DSP, who says it has to stay black and white! 


Next up is Alicia.  Can we just talk about the colors and the Black Glimmer Paper.  Hello!  This is a jar I can get behind!  I also love how she used the (retired) Stitched Shapes-how perfectly does that fit on the lid! Wow!  




This is Michelle's.  I really love that she made a jar of tags! What a cute idea.  Jar tags in a jar!  Soooo cute!!!  I love that she used that buffalo check DSP.  Everything is just so cute! 


Next up is Cindy.  I love the fall and Halloween vibes on this one. Plus there's lots of fussy cutting!  I love how the elements on top of the jar stands up.  So Cute! 



Last up, but not least, is Dana.  She used Stampin' Blends and alcohol to color her jar.  It's so pretty!!!  This is one I'll have to try too.  So much creativity!  I love the colors, I love the lights, I love it all!  




Pretty amazing!  Don't forget you can join my team to take part in these fun challenges too.  This month when you join you can join for $75 and choose $125 in product!  It's an incredible deal and I'd love to have you on my team!!!  Contact me for more details, I'd love to talk to you.  Or join today

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Join my team and save!  Join this month for $75 choose $125 in product!  



 

1 comment:

Karen said...

Your team did an Awesome job on this jar challenge. I love them all especially the jar in the box and the jar with the stand ups on the lid. Thank you for sharing these. Can’t wait to see how the box is made. Great Job Ladies! 🤗👍💕❤️