Monday, November 15, 2021

Thanksgiving Leftovers Class

Over the weekend I held a fun in person class.  If you're in the Albuquerque I'd love to welcome you to one of my classes.  We have so much fun.  This class was called Thankgiving Leftovers.   For my classes I usually prep some extras, just in case, Well I had lots of extras from past classes so the pieces were reimaged and changed into thank you, grateful or thinking of you cards.  I love them all!  

The first one uses the Ornate Thanks set and the In Bloom Set.  I LOVE the colors on this card.  Mint Macaron and Polished Pink are a match made in heaven!  


The next card uses the Biggest Wish Set and the new Eden's Garden Set.  The flower in the Eden's Garden set is so pretty and delicate, I love it paired with a bold greeting.  


My next card also features the Eden's Garden Set.  This one features the greetings as well as that sprig image.  It's amazing how different the cards can be with the same set.  I love showing the versatility of sets with my guests.  


I know I said I loved them all but this one might be my favorite.  Coastal Cabana, Real Red and Smoky Slate-YES please!!  LOVE everything about this card!  This one we also used the Ornate Thanks Set and the Tidings and Trimmings Bundle.  I love using Christmas sets for other occasions.  


Finally, I love this card.  I think it is so reminecent of fall and the cork paper is sooo amazing!!!  This one uses Daisy Lane and of course the coordinating Daisy Punch.  The greeting is from Ornate Thanks.  If you're counting that's three cards that used one set and they're all soooo different!  


I don't have a supply list for these cards.  You can shop for these supplies in my Online Store.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


Join my team and save!  Join this month for $75 choose $125 in product!  











 

No comments: