Friday, November 12, 2021

Daisy Garden With Watercolor Pencils

Today's card is so pretty!  The pictures really aren't doing it the justice it deserves.  This Daisy Garden Background Set wasn't on my list. Then I saw something done with it, then another thing, then another thing and well it snowballed.  When it hit the flash sale last month I had to have it.  For todays card I started by stamping my flowers in Evening Evergreen on Soft Succulent Cardstock.  

stampin up, daisy garden, inspired thoughts

After I stamped it I colored it with Watercolor Pencils.  I didn't blend the pencils out with anything I just used them as colored pencils.  I used the White one for all the petals.  I just love how the white pops off the Soft Succulent Cardstock.  For the leaves and stems I used Smoky Slate, it's pretty nontraditional for leaves but on the green base I wanted something different.  For the center of my flowers I used Early Espresso.   Before adhering it to my Evening Evergreen piece I chopped it into four pieces.  There's no measuring here.  I just used my trimmer and cut them at an angle into fourths.  Don't get to worked up about all the measurements.   I added a greeting and some Linen Thread.  Finally the Classic Matte Dots are a big sneak peek.  These will be available in the next mini catalog coming in January.  How did I get them now?  Today I'll be attending-virtually-Stampin' Up! OnStage Conference.  It's kind of like our annual convention.  It started last night and will continue through tomorrow.  Demonstrators who registered to attend were about to preorder some brand new products early to use at the event.  These amazing dots were some of the new products.  I'll have more new products to share soon!  It's all just another amazing perk of being a demonstrator.  You can get those same perks!  Join my team this month for only $75!  Choose $125 in product!  It's a great deal.  I'd love to talk to you more about it or Join here.

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

Supplies:
Classic Matte Dots-COMING JANUARY 2022


Join my team and save!  Join this month for $75 choose $125 in product!  





No comments: