Thursday, November 4, 2021

Mini Coffee Cup KCup Gift-VIDEO

For week 5 of my Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series I shared this adorable Double KCup Carrier.  If you missed it go back and check it out.  It's soooo cute!  Today I'm sharing another cute package for KCups.  This one is also really cute and you can really customize this one to your hearts delight!  

stampin up, christmas season, tidings and trimmings

I'm using two bundles for this project.  The Christmas Season Bundle-my favorite, and the Tidings and Trimmings Bundle.  If you love the Tidings and Trimmings Bundle make sure you check out this months Card Crate featuring this bundle.  The cards are gorgeous, you'll make 8 of them, plus get $20 in product with your class, plus free shipping!  All for only $35!  Check out this months Card Crate here

stampin up, tidings and trimmings, christmas season

For my holder you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 3" x 11"
On the long side score at 1/2", 3 1/2", 4" and 7"
You'll need two DSP pieces 
2 7/8" x 3 3/4" 
2 7/8" x 3/8"


I used the Warm Wraps dies to decorate my coffee cup.  My DSP is the Tidings of Christmas, I love this one!!!  I stamped all my images and arranged them on the front of my coffee cup.  My cup is held into the carrier with some Evening Evergreen Chevron Ribbon.  Inside the cup are two KCups.  I have a full supply list below.  Make sure you check out my video and subscribe to my channel so you never miss a video.  Shop for products in my Online Store today!!!  

stampin up, christmas season, tidings and trimmings

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:



No comments: