Sunday, November 7, 2021

Twelve Weeks of Christmas Week 6-Joyful Life Treat Box-VIDEO

Week 6!!  We are already on week six of this twelve week series!  I can't believe we're half way through!  Christmas is fast approaching!  If you haven't started those Christmas projects time is running out!  Today I'm sharing a cute box!  The tag is pretty cute too!!!!  Choose which pieces of this you want to use, the box, the tag or both!  I think a box with these tags in it would be super cute!!!!  What a fun gift.  Today my box doesn't hold tags but some yummy treats.  I found the Russel Stover Chocolate Marshmallow Santa's at my local Walgreens, I bet they're popping up all over the place.  If you can't find them, lots of other treats will fit this box too! 

stampin up, joyful life

Let's talk about the tag first.  I used the Joyful Life Set in the Mini Catalog.  This one is a set that you can use for Christmas but you can also use this one year round for cards and other treat boxes.  I know that when I purchase a stamp set I want to know that I can use it for multiple uses.  It makes your dollar go farther.  I stamped my little hedgehog in Black Memento and colored him using Stampin' Blends.  You can see all my colors used below in my supply list.  

stampin up, joyful life

I fussy cut my hedgehog and added him to a white circle from the Layering Circles Dies.  I also die cut a tag from the Tailor Made Tags Dies as well as a scalloped circle again from the Layering Circles Dies.  I layered them all together for an adorable tag.  I stamped my greeting and die cut it with the Give It A Whirl Dies.  Finally my holly leaves are from the Christmas Trimmings Dies.  

stampin up, joyful life

My box has a faux belly band with the Peaceful Place DSP.  I punched the ends with the Delightful tag topper.  I adhered my belly band to my box.  But you could also just use it for a belly band and slide it on and off.  My box opens up with tabs on all four sides.  I rounded all the tabs with the Detailed Trio Punch.  For all the details on this box check out my video.  Measurements below. 

Cardstock 8 1/4" x 8 3/4" 
On the long side score at 2" and 3" from each side
On the short side score at 1" and 2" from each side

DSP 2" x 10 3/4"

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and never miss a video!  

No comments: