Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Sun Will Rise With Blending Brushes-VIDEO

Today I have a gorgeous card to share with you!  This card features our amazing Blending Brushes.  I used the brushes to create the beautiful night and day background.  This card was inspired by a card I saw on Pintrest.  The image didn't say who made it and it never linked back to a site so if this is your card please let me know and thank you for inspiring me!  I used two sets for this card, the After The Storm Set and To The Moon.  They work perfectly with each other!  

stampin up, blending brushes, after the storm, to the moon

I love the background on this card.  For my daytime side I used Bumblebee to ink blend and also to stamp the rays.  For the night side I used Highland Heather and Night Of Navy for the background.  If you want more purple try using some Gorgeous Grape too.  I have a video below with all the details on this card.  Check it out!  Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  You still have time to take advantage of the Seasonal Sale and save on your cardstock, ink and dies.  Both die sets used for this card, Layering Circles and Tasteful Labels, are included in the sale! 

stampin up, blending brushes, after the storm, to the moon

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

Supplies:



Join my team and save!  Join this month for $75 choose $125 in product!  




No comments: