Monday, November 22, 2021

Stampin' Blends Daisy Garden

I have a beautiful card to share with you today!  Who wouldn't love to receive this bright and beautiful card.  I used the fun Daisy Garden set on this one.  You can see another card I've made with this set here.  Both beautiful cards but both give completely different vibes. This is a really gorgeous all occasion/season set.  
 
stampin' up, daisy garden, stampin blends

I colored my image with Stampin' Blends, I even colored the background too.  I went with lots of bold and bright colors.  I have all the colors listed below in my supply list.  For the background I used my Light Pool Party and colored everything.  I then went around each and every petal, leaf and stem and outlined it with my Dark Pool Party.  This is really an optional step but it does give the flowers some amazing dimension!  I also added a few dots here and there with my Dark Pool Party again for some added texture and dimension.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin' up, daisy garden, stampin' blends

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


Join my team and save!  Join this month for $75 choose $125 in product!  



 

No comments: