Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Sneak Peek Rainbow Of Happiness

Do I have a gorgeous sneak peek project to share today!  This card features the new Rainbow Of Happiness Bundle.  If you're not a demonstrator you'll be able to get this in January 2022.  If you are are a demonstrator you may already have it or you'll be able to get it starting December 1.  Ordering products early are just one of the MANY demonstrator perks you can take advantage of when you join my team.  Joining is easy and IF you hurry you can still join for only $75!  During November you can choose $125 in product and only pay $75!  Then you'll get all the amazing perks of being a demonstrator, including access to products early!  Join here!

stampin up, rainbow of happiness

When I saw this bundle I HAD to have it!  I love rainbows, I love bright rainbow colors, this bundle is perfect!!  It has this amazing die that die cuts this half arch, when I saw how big it was the only thing that came to mind was 'I gotta make a rainbow shaker with that!'  This isn't the first time I've made a rainbow shaker card.  I made this card back in 2016, let me tell you that card was WAY more complicated then this one! The dies made it sooooo easy!!!!  I added a Window Sheet on the back of my die cut piece.  To keep my sequins separate I cut thin strips of the Foam Adhesive Strips and adhered them between each arch.  My sequins are not Stampin' Up!  I am a collector of sequins so I have a box of probably every color you'll ever need.  

stampin up, rainbow of happiness

I added some white and gold clouds using the Basic Borders Dies and the clouds that come in the Brilliant Rainbow Dies.  My greeting is stamped and die cut with the Give It A Whirl Dies.  I also used my Stitched Rectangle Dies to make a gold frame for it all.  I LOVE this card and all the fun shaking it does! Yay!!!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Check back on Friday where I'll have another Rainbow of Happiness card where I used the arches that were die cut from this card.  

stampin up, rainbow of happiness

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Rainbow Of Happiness Bundle Coming January 2022 join my team and get it in December!
Other-Sequins 


Join my team and save!  Join this month for $75 choose $125 in product!  


Get December's Card Crate featuring the Turtle Friends Bundle!


No comments: