Sunday, October 31, 2021

Twelve Weeks of Christmas Week 5-Snowman Season Double KCup Carrier

Welcome to week 5 of my Christmas Countdown series.  Today's project doesn't technically have a Christmas greeting but who wouldn't love snow on Christmas!  This would make a great gift for teachers or co workers.  I have a little KCup carrier, that is just sooooo cute!!!!  Obviously you can make this year round but today we're going to specifically make it for our friends and family this holiday season.  

stampin up, snowman season, heartwarming hugs

My carrier today is holding hot cocoa KCups but you could make this with coffee of course for your coffee loving friends. Modify it a little and put a coffee or hot cocoa on one side then on the other put a mini booze bottle for a fun boozy Christmas drink!  Of course only do that for age appropriate recipients.  You could also do hot cocoa on one side and a bag of marshmallows on another.  The possibilies are endless!  

My snowman is stamped in Memento Black and then colored very simply with some Stampin' Blends.  Colors listed below in the supplies.  I did fussy cut my greeting, you could easily pull out a die if you didn't want to fussy cut.  

stampin up, snowman season, heartwarming hugs

Make sure you check out the video for all the instructions, I have some fun tips and tricks for putting this box together.  

Box 7 1/2" x 5 1/4" score all sides at 1 1/2"
Liner 2 1/8" x 10 1/4" 
on the long side score at 2 1/8", 5 1/8", and 8 1/8"
you'll also need a piece that is 3/4" x 3 1/4"
DSP 7" x 1 1/4" (two pieces), 2" x 2 7/8" (two pieces)


stampin up, snowman season, heartwarming hugs

I used the Layering Circles Dies for all of my circle die cuts.  I also pulled in the Give It A Whirl Dies for those adorable stitched hearts on top of the cups.  The cups are held into the holder with a Dimensional and the accents on top are held on with a Dimensional.  Just make sure to let your friends know to remove the Dimensionals before using.  They're easy to peel off on these.  Check out my video for all the details. I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, snowman season, heartwarming hugs
Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:




 

No comments: