Sunday, October 10, 2021

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas-Week 2 Whimsy and Wonder Mini Ghirardelli Square Box-VIDEO

Who's ready for week 2 of my Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series.  If you missed week 1 I have it linked below.  You can go back and watch it.  Today I'm sharing another adorable treat box.  You could use this for stocking stuffers or gifts for anyone in your life this holiday season.  I'm using the Whimsy and Wonder DSP.  This is my FAVORITE DSP in the Holiday Catalog!  It's currently not available to order but it should be back in stock this week if you have it on your wish list.  The great thing about this box is that you can customize it with any DSP or stamps you have!  

stampin up, whimsy and wonder

The ornaments on my box are all fussy cut directly from the DSP.  The images are so cute and I've been wanting use that adorable deer ornament on a project.  The greeting is from the Penguin Place Set.  I wanted a small greeting for this box and this one was perfect.    

The box is 3 3/4" x 8 1/2"
On the short side score at 1" on each side
On the long side score at 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 6" and 7"

DSP pieces 
Two 1 5/8" x 2 3/8"
Two 7/8" x 2 3/8"
1 5/8" x 7/8"
1 5/8" x 1 3/8"

Check the video for all the assembly instructions.

stampin up, whimsy and wonder

The box holds three of the mini Ghirardelli squares.  Not the 2" ones, these are the smallest ones.  I'm a self proclaimed chocolate snob and Ghirardelli dark chocolate is one of my faves!!!  These little squares won't last long on my desk.  But the good news is that you can find these squares year round in your grocery stores candy section.  Feel free to modify this one for any occasion.  I used a mini velcro dot to hold my box closed.  You could use magnets or even wrap a belly band around it.  

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these items in my Online Store.  Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to never miss a video.  

stampin up, whimsy and wonder

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


Supplies:



 

No comments: