Sunday, October 3, 2021

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas-Week 1 Christmas Season Matchbook-VIDEO

I'm so excited to start a new series with you!  Today we kick off the Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series!  Every Sunday I'll be going live in my VIP Group on Facebook to share a new and fun Christmas projects!  It might be a card, home decor, or like today a fun treat or stocking stuffer idea.  Today's fun matchbook project was inspired by fellow demonstrator Marisa Alvarez.  Her cute matchbook made me want to make my own.  I modified the measurements and this adorable Christmas Season treat was born.   

stampin up, christmas season, christmas to remember

I love the rustic look to this treat box. I used my favorite bundle in the Holiday Mini, the Christmas Season Bundle.  The images in this bundle have a beautiful watercolor painted look to them.  I stamped the images and die cut them with the coordinating dies.  The greeting is from the Christmas To Remember Set.  I love this block greeting.  

The outside of my treat is Soft Succulent 8 1/4"" x 3"
Score the long size at 1" and 5"
For the inside pouch, Crumb Cake 7" x 2 3/4"
Score the long side at 2 3/4", 3", 3 1/4", 6", 6 1/4" and 6 1/2"
Check out my video for all the details on this matchbook.

stampin up, christmas season, christmas to remember

Everything is layered up onto a tag from the Tailor Made Tag Dies.  The outside of my matchbook is finished with the Painted Christmas DSP and some of the Cork Paper.  The Cork Paper really adds to the rustic charm of this treat.  I finished it with some Gold Gilded Gems and some Linen Thread.  I especially love the little pouch inside that holds your treat.  Today I'm using mini M&M's. I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, christmas season, christmas to remember

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


other: Stapler



No comments: