Thursday, October 21, 2021

Nuts About You Box With Lid-VIDEO

I have another adorable project to share using the Nuts About Squirrels Set.  Have I convinced you that you need this set yet?  This box is simple enough to make for any occasion!  I sized it perfectly to fit a See's Candy Walnut Bar.  It's a good size though and would fit any variety of treats!  For my squirrel this time I decided to color him with Stampin' Blends.  I used Cinnamon Cider for the squirrel along with the Color Lifter.  For the acorn I used Crumb Cake, again along with the Color Lifter.  

stampin up, nuts about squirrels

This box consists of a bottom, a lid and a belly band to hold it all together.  The bottom of the box and the belly band is Cinnamon Cider Cardstock.  I used Gorgeous Grape Cardstock for the lid and my DSP is from the You're A Peach DSP.  One of my favorite packs!  If you didn't want to fussy cut your squirrel you could stamp him directly onto your die cut circle. 

stampin Up, nuts about squirrels

To make the box lid you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 5 1/2" x 6"
To make the box bottom you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 5 3/8" x 5 7/8"
Score the lid and bottom the same, score at 1/2" and 1 1/2" on all sides.  
Belly band 1 1/4" x 8"
DSP 2 1/4" x 2 3/4"

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Check the videos for all the details on this box.  Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, nuts about squirrels
Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

Supplies:
other: 1/2" Circle punch
 

No comments: