Thursday, October 28, 2021

Eden's Garden Elegant Box-VIDEO

Today I'm sharing some beautiful new products that will be available starting on November 2, 2021.  But if you LOVE these products you can get them today in your Starter Kit purchase.  The Starter Kit is $99, YOU CHOOSE $125 in product, including the amazing Eden's Garden Collection!  Not only do you get a killer deal on the starter kit but you then get to enjoy Demonstrator perks like getting new products early and at a discount! The bundle will be featured in the next January-June Mini Catalog but the papers and gems are only available while supplies last.  If you love 'em, get 'em now!  

stampin' up, eden's garden, ever eden dsp

Today's project is a beautiful and elegant box.  The ribbon can be used as a handle like a small bag or just for decorative purposes.  I specifically designed the ribbon to be part of the box because I wanted the ribbon to be functional not just decorative.  I actually love the way the ribbon is weaved into the box, check out the video for details.  Because of this design you have a few options for the ribbon you choose what works for you!  

The box is Evening Evergreen cardstock, the DSP is the new Ever Eden's package which is beautiful!!!  I added a pop of color with the Rich Razzleberry stamping and lots of metallic accents with die cut Gold Foil leaves and gold heat embossing.  So beautiful!!!  

stampin' up, eden's garden, ever eden dsp

Inside the box is a box of M&M's, I think it's a fun gift.  This box is a fantastic size, you could easily fit jewelry or other small gifts, gift cards or cash, or any number of treats!  I found these boxes of candy at my local dollar store and thought this was still a fun gift.  I don't know a lot of people who would turn down a box of M&M's!  I'd love to hear what you would put in your box! 

For the box you'll need cardstock that is 8" x 7 3/4"
On the short side score at 3/4" on both sides
On the long side score at 2", 2 3/4", 5 1/2" and 6 1/4"

DSP Pieces
6" x 1 3/4"
6" x 1 1/2"
6" x 2 1/2"

For details check out my video.  Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you're there so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  Most items you can get now.  The Eden's Garden collection will be available on November 2, 2021 or add it to your Starter Kit today!  

stampin' up, eden's garden, ever eden dsp

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Eden's Garden Bundle-Coming November 2, 2021
Ever Eden DSP-Coming November 2, 2021
Garden Gems-Coming November 2, 2021
Other: Handheld Hole Punch





 

No comments: