Saturday, October 16, 2021

What's Cookin' Muffin Box-VIDEO

Today I have a super cute box you could make year round!  This one isn't holiday specific but of course with a few changes to DSP and stamps you could make it for any holiday!  This box holds a bag of the Little Bites Muffins.  I found mine at my local Walmart but I'm sure most grocery stores will carry them.  I used the What's Cookin' Bundle for my box.  These images are just soooo cute!  This bundle is featured in the Annual Catalog and it's one of my favorites!!!  

stampin up, what's cookin

I choose my colors based on my DSP, I'm using the Harvest Meadow package from the Mini Catalog.  My bowls are stamped in Soft Succulent, Bumblebee and Cajun Craze.  I also used some Crumb Cake and pulled in those same colors of cardstock.  I heat embossed my greeting in white and finished the box with some Soft Succulent Ribbon.

stampin up, what's cookin'

This box is two parts the DSP bottom for the actual box and then the cardstock lid.  The lid stays closed by tucking into the Soft Succulent Scalloped rectangle on the front, die cut with the Scalloped Contours Dies.  
For the DSP piece 11 1/4" x 6"
On the short side score at 1" from each side
On the long side score at 5" and 6 1/4"
For the cardstock piece 4" x 4 1/2"
On the long side score at 2 1/2" and 3 3/4"

stampin up, what's cookin'

The muffin bag fits perfectly in it! This box is such a good size though you could fill it with so many other things as well.  I'd love to hear your suggestions!  For details on this box, check out the video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products anytime in my Online Store.  

stampin up, what's cookin

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


 

No comments: