Monday, October 11, 2021

Christmas Card Stamp A Stack Class

I'm so excited to share with you today the cards that my guests got to make at my in person class over the weekend.  If you're in Albuquerque and want more information on how you can attend my next in person class contact me.  I'd love to have you there!  

This years Christmas Stamp a Stack my guests made 15 cards, 3 each of 5 designs.  I kept all the cards simple, one ink pad, usually one stamp set, most of the cards have gorgeous DSP that does all the hard work in making amazing cards!  

stampin up, perfectly plaid, heartwarming hugs

My first card uses the Perfectly Plaid set and the Heartwarming Hugs DSP.  One ink, Mossy Meadow and some Red Rhinestones and Linen Thread to finish off the card.   


stampin up, whimsical trees, candy cane background

The second card I love!!  I love the colors and fun stamping on this card.  We used three sets for this card, Candy Cane Background, Whimsical Trees and Heartfelt Wishes.  The DSP is the Whimsy and Wonder DSP, the gifts are cut directly from the DSP.  LOVE!!!  


stampin up, holly jolly wishes
There's lots of fun elements on the next card.  There's felt, seam binding ribbon, decorative dots.  LOVE it all!!!  The stamp set is the Holly Jolly Wishes and the DSP is from the Sweet Stocking DSP.  Both must haves!


stampin up, painted christmas, christmas to remember

It's always hard for me to pick a favorite card from my classes but this one is so pretty!  I love the Painted Christmas DSP!  For our stamp set we used the Christmas To Remember Set.  The card is finished with Gold Ribbon and Champagne Rhinestones.  


stampin up, for unto us

Finally the last card.  Classic and elegant.  We used the For Unto Us Set.  The DSP is from the Peaceful Place.  The cardstock is embossed with the dots folder from the Checks and Dots Set.  The card is finished with some Ruffled Ribbon and Rhinestones.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!




 

1 comment:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

Great set of cards, Ruth. What a nice way to get into the Christmas season. I've always wanted to do a Christmas Stamp a Stack; you've given me some great ideas for next year! Love all your creativity!