Monday, October 4, 2021

All Thing Fabulous and Christmas Season Birthday

Boy do I have a gorgeous card to share with you today.  This card has so many layers I can't even stand it.  This card has stamping, die cutting, ink splattering, lace and sparkle.  This card has everything!  It is so gorgeous!  I started by stamping all my images.  My flowers are from the All Things Fabulous Set die cut with the Fabulous Floral Dies. The leaves and pinecones are from the Christmas Season Bundle.  I can't get enough of that bundle and I love that I can work it into non Christmas projects too!  I used the Biggest Wish Set to stamp my card base.  I finished my card base by splattering it with Soft Succulent Stampin' Blends.  

stampin up, all things fabulous, christmas season, biggest wish

I really worked my Stamparatus for this card.  The flowers from the All Things Fabulous set are amazing but I find that I have the most success when I used my Stamparatus.  Plus I can stamp as many as I need without worry!  To stamp my flowers I used one color Polished Pink.  This is a three step stamp, so there's three stamps.  I stamped my most solid one off twice to get the lightest shade of Polished Pink.  My second layer was stamped off once and my final layer wasn't stamped off at all. The same technique was done for my Mango Melody leaves.  For the rest of my images I used Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen.  I LOVE this color combo!!!  I have lots of other layers made with my Layering Circles and Stitched Rectangle Dies.  

stampin up, all things fabulous, christmas season, biggest wish

I couldn't make the outside so amazing and then leave the inside with nothing! So I decided this was the perfect card to add an extra something inside.  I shared this inside tri-fold in my final Sale-a-Bration Sunday project.  Check it out here.  I didn't include a gift card in this one, just the trifold.  The trifold is 11" x 4" score the long side at 2 3/4" and 8".  I used my Biggest Wish set to add an additional birthday greeting.  I love it!  The simplicity of it really balances the card.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, all things fabulous, christmas season, biggest wish

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:


 

1 comment:

Veer O Metals said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.