Friday, October 8, 2021

What's Cookin'?

Today's card is made mostly from scraps on my desk. I was working on a box, that I'll share next week!  I had stamped all these elements for the box, then decided I wanted to use different colors.  These items were already stamped and die cut so I decided to make a quick card with them.   The DSP and Pumpkin Pie Cardstock layers were also part of the box I changed up so I trimmed those down and used them for a card.  There's plenty of times when my first go at things don't work.  Often times I'll see if I can reuse the elements on another project.  Sometimes it doesn't work out.  This time it did and I was able to make this adorable card!  

stampin up, what's cookin'

The stamps are stamped and dies cut from the What's Cookin' Bundle, well all except the greeting, that's fussy cut.  I simply arranged all my die cut pieces onto my DSP and adhered everything down. I added some Linen Thread to the board and finished the card with Genial Gems, I love their sparkle!  It's a simple and quick card but it doesn't lack on cuteness and it was all made with scraps!  Love!!!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, what's cookin

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:



No comments: