Monday, December 27, 2021

Cactus Cuties Calendars

Every year I try to send my team some fun calendar gifts.  I try to change it up every year.  This years design I used the fun Cactus Cuties Bundle.  This is a new bundle in the upcoming Mini Catalog.  My greeting is also from a new set, called Hello Beautiful.  It just happens to be the set that's bundled with those amazing new hexagon dies.  

stampin up, cactus cuties

I made a couple different designs, I went with darker DSP and a lighter cactus and then lighter DSP and a darker cactus.  Which is your favorite?  Speaking the DSP, that's also a new package of DSP.  It's the artfully composed package and it has some amazing patterns!!  If you're looking for small tear off calendars, this is where I get mine every year.  They're affordable and make a great gift.  

stampin up, cactus cuties

When I make a stand up design like this, I like to add a brace inside to keep it standing.  You can add a message on the back if you want.  

Calypso Coral Base 11" x 3 1/2" on the long side score at 5 1/2"
Calypso Coral Brace 3 1/2" x 2" on the long side score at 1", 1 3/4", 2 1/2"
DSP 3" x 5"

I have a full supply list below, you can shop for some of these products in my Online Store.  If you love the products from the Mini Catalog you can add them to your Starter Kit NOW.  The Starter Kit is $99 and YOU choose $125 in product, including new Mini Catalog items.  Sale-a-Bration items cannot be added to your starter kit, but once you purchase that Starter Kit you can start placing orders at a discount and start earning those Sale-a-Bration items with your order!  Join my team today 

stampin up, cactus cuties

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Cactus Cuties Bundle-Mini Catalog Item Coming January 2022
Hello Beautiful Bundle-Mini Catalog Item Coming January 2022
Calypso Coral Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Artfully Composed DSP-Mini Catalog Item Coming January 2022 
Evening Evergreen Ink
Calypso Coral Ink
Pear Pizzazz Ink
Genial Gems
Cut and Emboss Machine



No comments: