Monday, December 20, 2021

SNEAK PEEK! Driving By

I'm 'Driving By' with another sneak peek today!  This is the Driving By Stamp Set.  This is a Sale-a-Bration set that you can earn free with a $50 order in January or February.  I almost passed this set by, but I'm so glad I got it!!!  When it came it was sooo cute I had to stamp it and well it's just too cute!!!  I colored my van with Stampin' Blends, the colors are listed below in the supply list.  

stampin up, driving by

I used a new folder to emboss my Calypso Coral Cardstock.  This is the Splatter Folder.  This folder comes in a set of two the other one is stripes.  I don't know which I like more!  They're both worth getting!!  I stamped my greeting on a scrap of Basic White and then added a Basic Black banner behind it, die cut with the Give It A Whirl Dies.  To finish my card I used some Black Matte Dots. They're classic and fun!  

I have a full supply list below, you can shop for some of these products in my Online Store.  If you love the products from the Mini Catalog you can add them to your Starter Kit NOW.  The Starter Kit is $99 and YOU choose $125 in product, including new Mini Catalog items.  Sale-a-Bration items cannot be added to your starter kit, but once you purchase that Starter Kit you can start placing orders at a discount and start earning those Sale-a-Bration items with your order!  Join my team today!  

stampin up, driving by

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:

Driving By Set-Sale-a-Bration Item Coming January 2022 
Pool Party Cardstock
Calypso Coral Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Memento Black Ink
Calypso Coral Ink
Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends
Pool Party Stampin' Blends
Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends
Black Matte Dots
Stripes and Splatters Embossing Folder-Mini Catalog Item Coming January 2022
Scalloped Contours Dies
Give It A Whirl Dies
Cut and Emboss Machine





No comments: