Thursday, December 9, 2021

Penguin Place Brownie Slider Box-VIDEO

Boy oh boy today's treat box is sooooo cute!!!!!  We're finally using the Penguin Place Bundle.  The punch has been unorderable for a while and it's in low inventory (at the time of typing this).  So if it's on your wishlist get it before it becomes unavailable again!  The good news is that this little penguin will return in next years Holiday Catalog.  So if you do miss him this round you can get him next year too.  I'm so excited we have more time with this bundle because it is sooooo cute!!!  

stampin up, penguin place

The colors on this box are so amazing!  I can't believe I've never paired them up!  I used Garden Green, Melon Mambo and Coastal Cabana!  This color combo came from my Color Coach.  As a Demonstrator we get access to lots of different tools to help us and the Color Coach is one of those.  It shares different color combinations.  I use this tool quite a bit especially with colors I don't use frequently, like Garden Green.  I've also been known to google 'Stampin' Up! Color Combo ______' fill in the blank with whatever color you're looking for and you'll get tons of inspiration! 

stampin up, penguin place

For my penguin, I stamped him, her?, in Memento black and then stamped the scarf and hat in Melon Mambo on Melon Mambo.  I also stamped presents one in each color.  The penguin and feet are punched out with the punch and the rest of the images are fussy cut.  I layered all my images on my favorite layering combo, the Hippo and Friends Dies and the Layering Circles Dies.  I stamped some trees in the background.  LOVE it all!!  Did you see those new rhinestones?!!  Those are NEW Iridescent Rhinestones coming in the next catalog.  They. Are. Amazing!  Watch for me to use these all the time!  

stampin up, penguin place

My treat box is a fun slider box.  Similar to a matchbox style box but instead of sliding it in both directions I wanted it to slide just from the top, so I added a bottom to my outside box and I have to say I LOVE it.  It makes it a little fancier somehow!  

stampin up, penguin place

I added a ribbon pull on the top of the box to pull the box out.  Inside my box are Little Debbie Christmas Brownies.  There's a snack finder on the Little Debbie website so you can put in your zipcode and the specific treat you're looking for and it will show you the locations near you that have that treat.  

stampin up, penguin place

To make the box you'll need a piece of Garden Green that is 7 1/2" x 5 1/4" 
Score all sides at 1/2" and 1 1/2"

For the outside box you'll need piece of Melon Mambo that is 7 1/4" x 5 1/2"
On the short side score at 1"
On the long side score at 1/2", 1 1/2", 3 7/8" and 4 7/8"

On the front the Garden Green piece is 2 1/8" x 4 1/4"

Check the video for all the details on this project.  Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, penguin place

Shop my Online Store.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

Supplies:
Iridescent Rhinestones-Coming January 2022




Get this December's Card Crate featuring the Turtle Friends Bundle!



No comments: